Monday, July 7, 2008

What color is your canvas?

While Betsey was visiting, we did a lot of touring. But, we also did some fun stuff at the house. One day, Jake, Betsey, and I painted some canvases and added a few fun embellishments. Andy, well, let's just say he isn't so much into crafting. He played on his iPhone or went in the hottub or something while we did this. I love how they turned out.
This first picture is when we out to eat lunch one day. Betsey and I sat together and Jake went unser the table to sit next to Betsey.
for his canvas, Jake used a very cool picture from one summer years ago when he was just turning 4 yo. It is one of my favorite pictures of him. Betsey used a very cool picture from this year when her class went to Seaworld. She is kissing Dexter the Dolphin. So cute!I used a gorgeous picture of Jake when he was 3 and visiting Grandma and Grandad one summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely canvases! I'm glad you are having such a good time! {{{hugs}}} Chris

PattiM said...

Oh, I love those canvases..... Looks like you had fun making them.... Great job....

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!

angie worthington said...

the canvases are great!!!...what a fun thing to do with the kids!....
;) angie/craftyscrapr