My nephew Nate just adores James. He doesn't let go of him too often. Love this picture of him. Such a cutie he is.
This LO is of my son, Jake when he was about 18 months during Thanksgiving.
This LO is of my nephew, James. What a sweetie pie he is. He was just born this April. Crazy how time passes. Don't you just want to kiss his cute little face.
My scrap pal, Chris, tagged me. How fun! You should check out her blog and her scrapbooking work. OMG is she talented!
(The rules….link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)
Here are my "facts":
1. I love gummy bears. I buy (and eat) them often.
2. My father was in the Air Force and we've lived all over the United States and some countries, like Germany and Canada. I was born in Berlin.
3. I played the flute and piccolo in HS and college.
4. I used to run cross country and track, but now can't run at all.
5. I've had multiple joint replacements and set off the alarms at airports.
6. My Mom tells me that I used to think it was Baby Jesus, Mary, and Frank and we didn't kow anyone named Frank at the time.
7. I keep finding a few gray hairs, but am resisting getting my hair died to cover it. Would that make me old? OK, so it makes me strange.
The 7 people who I'd like to tag are:
1. Angie...a friend who not only loves scrapping, but also loves the beach. Check out her blog for some inspiration
2. Noel Joy...Love her style. She has the cutest girls.
3. Jessica...there is some serious talent here y'all
4. Nancy...been enjoying her blog and sensational work lately
5. Jenn...love her work and always is positive!
6. Liz...because she always has great ideas and style!
7. Jewlz...just look at her talent!