Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Award

My friend, Angie, gave me this blog award! How sweet is that! I've never won a blog award before. Woo Hoo! Thanks Angie. BTW, check out Angie's blog here. She is a friend who also lives in North Carolina and has some very cool pictures, LOs, and cards on her blog. She is also on the design team for Lilac City Designs.

Here are the rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

And here are my picks:

Chrispea: check out her blog here. Chris is my scrappal. She is funny and kind and makes the best LOs. She is also a finalist for the guest designer spot at AMR. Wish her luck. She is so talented!

Elizabeth Kartchner: check out her blog here. This gal was the scrapbooker of the year over at CK. She is amazingly talented and has two of the cutest little girls. I enjoy reading her blog for inspiration. Love her music, too.

Nicole: Check out her blog here. Nicole is so funny! I love reading her blog. She always makes me laugh. Right now she is trying belly dancing. How fun is that! Not only does she crack me up, but she also makes really nice LOs and cards. She just had 5 published! Wow!

Kelli: check out her blog here. Kelli is one talented lady. She designs stamps and they are cute, too! She is the designer for Lilac City Designs. How cool! She also makes the best cards. Super talented.

Jessica: check out her blog here. This is another talented gal where I go for inspiration. Love reading her blog. Oh, and while you are visiting her blog, check out those gorgeous blue eyes on her baby! So sweet!

Kimmie and Corey: check out their challenge blog here. They have great challenges. Love it because it makes us use what we have and also use our scraps. I need the kick in the pants sometimes. Awesome!

Amber: check out her blog here. So sweet, this gal! She alters things. Ahe also likes to make cards and LOs. I love her work and enjoy reading her blog for inspiration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti. You're a finalist, too! You do great LO's! Congrats on the award.