Friday, June 13, 2008

Two New Layouts

Tonight I went to a crop at my Church. It is a small group of girls and we scrapbook and chat. I have a great time. I finished two LOs tonight since I had to come home pretty early because I still have a bunch of stuff to finish for Jake's birthday party on sunday.

The first LO is for my Dad for father's Day. Don't look Dad! The top picture is my Dad with my Grandmom. Isn't she gorgeous! The second picture is a recent picture of him. The colors are a little different than I usually use, but I like how it turned out.



The next is a LO using a single picture of the Grandkids taken at Christmas last year. Baby James was born this April, so I'll have to take another picture of all of them soon. We live all of the US, so it can be difficult getting all of them together. The red PP is by Cosmo Cricket. I love it! I layered two ribbons because they were so sheer and I wanted them to show a little better.

No comments: