Monday, June 23, 2008

A Few New LOs

Yesterday I finally had a chance to scrapbook some. Which was great because I got some new goodies from AMR. Their June kit came and was fabulous! Here is some of the great stuff that came with the kit.
One of the ladies on the AMR board posted a challenge where we had to create a LO that used at least 4 photos, some of which had to be in color and some in black and white or sepia. We also had to use a journaling tag and at least 4 different types of embellishments. I used 21 pictures! Didn't think it was possible, but I did. I finally scrapped some of the pictures from my trip to Ireland in 2001 with the Arthritis Foundation. This will get me moving and scrapping the rest of the album.
I also created this LO of my grandmom. Wow, was she gorgeous! Anyway, she is now in her 80s, and it is hard to believe she has 6 children, 15 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren!
Another LO I did is of Jake, Daddy, and Tigger. Tigger was such a good sprt. Jake kept putting him inside the swimming ring with him and Tigger didn't whine at all. He was such a great pal. Andy had just gotten over chicken pox (yep!) and still was feeling pretty bad in this picture, but was a good sport as well.
Finally, I was able to do another LO of my sister, Jacqui, and her daughter (my niece), Courtney. This picture was taken at Chuckie's wedding. Hard to believe it has been 11 years! I've always loved this picture, but didn't know what to do with it.

5 comments:

angie worthington said...

beautiful layouts....love them all, especially the one of your grandmother...
;) angie/craftyscrapr

Elizabeth said...

You've been a busy girl! I love all your LOs. You've done great work with the kit. :)

Jenn said...

So glad you love the kit! Your Lo's are beautiful!

Pamela said...

Great LO's! Looks like a fun kit! :)

Britta Swiderski said...

Cool layouts. I especially love that you got 21 pictures into one layout. That's impressive!

Brit (ArtIsMySunshine)