Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Few New LOs

I was able to do a few new LOs. These are the lastest for the SavvynSassy Great Ribbon Rave Contest. Only 1 more week to go. I would love to win, but there is some great talent over there, so you never know. Go there and check out their gallery. There is some terrific LOs for inspiration.
This one was for week 4. The photo is of my sisters and me in 1975. The challenge was to make sure we made our LOs shabby. We also had to do the same treatment to our ribbons. We had to make these LOs more than just flat, the had to have dimension.
This one is for week 5. We were supposed to use 3 PPs, 3 flowers, 3 circles, and some chipboard. We also had to weave our ribbon on our LOs. The photo is of my family when I was 5.

Check back soon for a few new LOs. I've been working on a few more.

No comments: