Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Woo Hoo!

Well, I am so excited! The wonderfully talented gals over at Use Your Stash invited me to be the guest designer for January. Some of you might remember my post recently about this. Anyway, they posted my LO today. Check out their blog! They have challenges each month (and sometimes even more often) that challenge us to use what we have, rather than buying new supplies and hoarding them. OK, we all know that we will keep buying supplies, but let's use what we have and make room for the new stuff.
So, here is a teaser of my LO for them. The challenge for the month was to use brads. I used a brad in the center of the flower here to add some color and dimension. I also used brads on the border of the LO as well.

1 comment:

angie worthington said...

congrats to you!!!..i am so happy for you!...
:)