Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Rainbow of Colors

Well, the snow and ice quickly disappeared. It happens when the temperatures soar to the high 50s. Crazy weather we are having here. But, I was home the other evening and looked out onto the desk and saw this beautiful sunset. Here are a few shots. Last night we picked up Wii Fit for our Wii. Jake and I actually had to convince Andy that we should get this. We had a lot of fun trying out some of the games. I really liked the balance games. And since I have no balance, hopefully this will help me. Ironically, Andy's Fitness age is higher than mine even though I have a worse BMI than he. Mine is only 5 higher than my age and his is 7 higher than his age. I had to convince him that it was because I work a lot on my core while doing my PT. Now I have to stick with it and hopefully I will lose a few pounds while having some fun. BTW, if you have this, tell me how you get a camera in the same room as your DH while he is doing the fitness games. I'll let you know how it goes and try to get a picture.

No comments: