Monday, May 12, 2008

A Wonderful Mom's Day and a new LO, too

What a great day! I had mentioned to Andy that I really only wanted a day to relax and scrap. So, he obliged. How great is that! They went fishing at the pier and brought home about 8 fish for us to eat. Yummy! We spent the morning together, eating breakfast and opening gifts. They left for a bit, then came back for dinner and dessert, which they took care of for me.


Jake gave me a homemade card and some presents that he made in school. Look at that great card! It reads:

Dear Mom
thank you for all of the things youve done for me.
I love you so much.
I am so glad you are my mom.
You are so nice
Love
Jake



My parents sent me a check and I used it to buy a cuttlebug and embossing dies. They should arrive early this week. Thanks Mom and Dad. I will definitely enjoy that.


During my free time, I was able to get a few LOs done. Here is one of them.
My parents eloped and only have this one picture from their wedding. I love how the LO turned out.

I hope all of you all had a great Mother's Day too!

No comments: