Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Few New Layouts and Photos

Well, we've been working a lot, which is good. But, it doesn't leave a lot of time for fun. So, I thought I'd share a few more of my newest LOs and photos for the Photo a Day for May challenges I'm doing.

This first one is my favorite picture of Andy and me. The photo was taken at my good friend Karly's wedding, by Lisa, another friend. Check out Lisa's photography at http://lisagoodmanphoto.com/. She is so talented!
I don't usually use pink when making LOs with Andy in them, but even he liked this one.
Here is a photo of the Kill Devil Hills water tower. I liked how the sunrays beamed down on it.



Mailboxes at the Kill Devil Hills Post Office. Love the pattern they make. OK, where is that Cuttlebug?


I took this picture of Andy and Jake at the Elizabethan Gardens in Roanoke Island in the spring of 2003. Andy kept putting Jake's floppy hat on all of the statues. It was actually pretty silly. If you've never been to Roanoke Island, you should come visit. The history is so rich and there is quite a bit to do, even for little ones.

No comments: