Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jake's First Holy Communion

Jake had his First Holy Communion this Sunday which was also Mother's Day. What a fabulous day we had. My parents were down for the weekend and Andy's parents were here for a day. It was nice having everyone together for such an important day.
Sadly these are the only photos I have. Dad took some fortunately because my camera died. Can you imagine? Lame mommy, LOL. Anyway, because of the battery, most of my photos were blurry. But, these are pretty good. Such a handsome little guy. I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

angie worthington said...

aaawwww, he looks so cute & handsome in his suit!...glad it all went well!...

Unknown said...

Great photos Patti. He looks so handsome in his suit!! My kids had an evening First Holy Communion and the pictures were sooo dark. :( I'm going to have to go check out your new Etsy shop... congrats on that!!