Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun New Products

For Christmas, my parents gave me this really cool gift called a DigiPro Drawing Tablet. I finally had a chance to take it out of the box and upload the software. OMG, this is very cool! It is a drawing tablet that uses a pressure sensor pen. OK...I can upload my signature easily into a file. I can make my handwriting a font. I can use this with my PSE 6. I can draw...well, I can't really draw, but I could let Jake draw a picture and use it in my scrapbooking. I can highlight directions or write on them. There are so many uses for this. The best part is that Jake loves it too. We played hangman right on my desktop yesterday.

Also, last week I bought a Pandigital Photolink One-Touch Digital Scanner. This is also easy to use and so practical for me. It scans in print pictures and stores them on a SD card. I can then hook it up to my computer and import them into PSE or I can put the card into my camera and upload them later with more pictures. Why is this cool or becessary you ask? Well, you don't have to be in front of a scanner. It also scans them pretty quickly. And, I have tons of print pictures that I'll eventually have to scan. I can use this while watching TV. I can use this wherever I am and while I am doing whatever.


Oh, and keep your fingers crossed. I submitted a few things for contests or publication. I'm so excited! I've never done this before but you never know.

No comments: