Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Few LOs From the AMR February Crop

All Moments Remembered has their monthly crop this weekend. They are always fun and have great prizes for the challenges they offer. This month's "theme" was tropical. So, the challenges and everything else, including music offernings and attire, was tropical related. Stacey asked us to paint our toes, Jessica offerend up some music, and Angie offered a fun challenge for us to show we were ready for the crop by wearing our fun tropical clothing and such. It was fun. I completed 3 LOs, but only 1 was for the crop challenges, the other 2 were for the weekly challenges offered at AMR.
The LO I did for the crop challenge was for us too do a summertime LO using citrus colors like yellows, oranges, lime green. You can add other colors but lets say you must have at least two citrus colors. I've had these great pictures of Jake from Oregon Inlet in Nags Head for some time now, so this was a great challenge for me. The colors of the paper are much brighter than the photo shows.

I also completed the weekly color challenge, but was a day late to submit it. But, it felt great to get this LO finished. Jake's grandparents took him out one day and they played on these huge tractors. I know Jake had a blast. Look how little he looks sittign in that wheel. So cute!

Finally, the last LO that I completed was for the product challenge. Not only did I submit it in time, but I also won. Woo Hoo!!! We were supposed to use fabric in our LOs, two PP, and alphas. I really like how this one turned out. And, that photo of Jake is just so stinkin' cute. He is such a happy little guy and it always shows in his photos. What a cutie! This is probably one of my favorite now and I loved using the fabric. I'll have to do it more often!

No comments: