Monday, September 22, 2008

I Found It!

Woo Hoo. Three years ago, when I moved to the Outer Banks, I thought I lost a drive with a lot of my pictures on it. Sadly, many of them were just digital and only on the drive. Others I could scan and, though it would be some work, wouldn't be a problem. Well, way down in the bottom dark corner of my laptop bag was my drive. On the drive were many pictures of Andy as a baby and throughout his younger years that his mother gave me, various pictures of Jake, and pictures of different trips to places like Disney and Ireland. Here are some of my favorites that I found on the drive.
This one is of Andy and Jake catching the big fish in Oregon Inlet. It reminds me of this one of Andy when he was younger. It was taken somewhere in the OBX during a family trip.

I just love these of Jake playing in the ocean.
Love this one of Jake dancing at Disney. He used to get a very serious look on his face and squat down to dance. So cute!
I also love these ones from Disneyland.


2 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

very cute photos so glad you found them!!

angie worthington said...

i am so glad that you found your photos!!!...they are great...now, it is time to get scrappin'...