Thursday, October 16, 2008

Two More Digi LOs

Remember my post with the pictures of the Elizabeth Gardens? Well, I created the following LO using those pictures plus a few others that I had taken on various other trips. Amanda Probst was the guest designer for the AMR crop this past weekend. She issued her own challenge for us. She asked us to lift one of her pages using one of her sketches. I chose a single page LO from her November sketches. Her LO was perfect for using many pictures on a single LO.
I also created this LO for the crop. I just love these pictures of Jake at Grandmas's house. His face and the way he is wearing the bathing cap is just adorable. And, I really think the orange stands out with the blue. What a cutie he is!
Hopefully I will have some more LOs finished soon. I'm sure with football and cub scouts and Halloween and fall festivals (and everything else, LOL), I'll have a lot of photo opportunities.

No comments: